Start smaller than that

 Then cut it in half again.

"You do not rise to the level of your goals. You fall to the level of your systems." — James Clear, Atomic Habits

The plan usually isn't too small. It's too big.

When I stall, it's almost never laziness. It's that the first step is secretly ten steps wearing a trench coat.

So I keep shrinking:

  1. Not "write the report" — open the doc.

  2. Not "get fit" — put on the shoes.

  3. Not "fix the process" — name one broken part.

Momentum doesn't need a summit. It needs a first inch.

Small enough is not a compromise. It's the strategy.

This week, try making the step so small it feels silly. Then take it.
























Advertisement: I would like to buy your property or small business. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't adopt anxiety

An under-rated skill: Help seeking behavior

A lie defined